Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, July 5, 2024

Helen Hunt Fan Expo Dallas 2024

Helen Hunt was another guest at this convention that I was not likely get a chance to see. These guests generated a lot of excitement.  She was scheduled for Saturday only, so the line was long. A fellow hound asked if could get his Twister laser disc signed for him because he was working.

I was in line with some friends.  Helen energetically greeted us. I handed over the laser disc and she saw Bill Paxton’s signature. She paused when she saw the other autograph. She mentioned I was one of the lucky ones to get both of them to sign it. Then I handed over my photo. My friends mentioned the series, Hacks. She leaned forward and talked but how fun it was. After a few more moments, it was time to move along for the next fan.

AH

1 comment: