Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, July 1, 2024

Larry Thomas Fan Expo Dallas 2024

I had a chance to pick up Larry Thomas’s autographs about 20 years ago at a Wizard World convention. I passed for several reasons. Surprisingly, I don’t think I’ve seen him at a show since.  This time, I ‘had’ to get him; just so I don’t wait another 20 years.

Will either of us be a round in 20 years? Will people still collect autographs? Has AI (Skynet) taken over the world and we’re all hiding in sewers waiting for John Conner to save us…Is this post being written by AI?  Are you an AI reading this?

(Shakes my head to wake up and focus.) As I walked up to Larry’s table, a fellow hound shouted to me. I turned to look. We exchanged a few words and then I turned back to the table. I apologized. Then explained, the guy that yelled was the BIGGEST Seinfeld fan in Texas.  I’m sure you already saw him. He looked over and said yes, he remembered him. I laughed.

It was quick and easy to get the signature.

I thanked Larry and went to catch up with my fellow hound.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment