Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Diedrich Bader Bell County ComicCon 2026

Yes, I did the long drive to Belton County with an autograph buddy to get one autograph. Silly and not very thrifty of me. I had wanted Diedrich Bader for a while. I have missed him several times. I made the trip. Carpe Diem and all that.

The show was crowded. It is a lot of local fans that don’t travel 2 or 3 hours for a show. They are excited a show came to them. While I think they are missing out, they seem very happy at Bell County ComicCon.

When we got there, Diedrich was not at his table. I was told he’d be back ‘in a few’.  That can be ten minutes to an hour but I got in line with the other people waiting. The wait was closer to the 10 minute mark.

He chatted as he signed. Friendly and willing to talk.

He smiled when he saw my photo. I blamed The Wife. She really likes the Miss Congeniality movies. After he signed, I mentioned I really liked the Drew Carey Show and we watched every week. He thanked me and I was done.

I waited a short time for the buddy to finished and then we headed back to Dallas.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment