Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2026

Jake Busey Fan Expo Dallas 2026

The convention was hot. I had spent a lot of time in lines, including the one for Jake Busey. He was spending a lot of time with the fans. Especially regarding Starship Troopers. Jake is muscular and his short sleeves showed off the tattoos and biceps.

When I finally got to the table, the handler was too bubbly for me. I was drenched in sweat and needed some electrolytes. I handed her money, and slid my photo over to her. She was waiting for me to respond and I didn’t, I just stood there and sweated.

As I stepped forward, I could tell, she wanted to say something to Jake about my attitude. But I was saving energy for him. I opened up. We shook hands, a hard strong grip. I welcomed him to Texas and wished him a great convention. I told him I was Strangers Things fan so I offered this photo. He nodded and signed.

Then we shook again and I wandered off for some water and Gatorade.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment