Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, October 10, 2016

Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson TTM


Yes, I was able to get the household name of Hafþór JúlíusBjörnsson Through the Mail (TTM).

What!?!   You don’t recognize this champion athlete and an actor from one of the biggest shows on TV?  You cad!


Hafþór or Thor as his fans call him was a finalist for the World’s Strongest Man in 2012, 2013, and 2014.  He is also the current actor playing Gregor Clegane in Game of Thrones.

Oh, now you know him. Hmmpt!

One of my autograph buddies was able to successfully get Thor’s autograph through the mail. I have a second friend who is a HUGE fan of this guy.  While TTM is not really my thing, I contacted my autograph buddy and got the details so I could get a signature for a friend. Damn, I’m a nice guy.

While searching for a photo to send, I found photos of Hafþór with the Philadelphia Phillies.  That’s my team. Of course I had to send a photo of him with the Phillie Phanatic for me.

Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson signed my photos and returned them within a few weeks. A nice quick turnaround.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment