Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Leslie Nielson

I picked up Leslie Nielson’s autograph at Chiller Theater in New Jersey a few years ago.
I remember a very old man; grandfatherly in appearance and countenance.  
He was willing to sign anything although at times you could see the confusion on his face as he signed some items; like a copy of Playboy with Priscilla Presley in it or a Dracula cape. Yes, they are connections there but it’s thin.  Who know what other things he signed?  You could tell he was more interested in signing the Forbidden Planet, Naked Gun, and the Airplane photos and DVDs.
He was obviously a fan favorite. 
At the time I was just happy to get the autograph. After a very long wait in a very long line, I just said thanks and left.
Not my normal kind of post but I just wanted to say something as he was so iconic over the last 30 years.
AH

No comments:

Post a Comment