Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, July 1, 2013

John Noble and Jasika Nicole Dallas ComicCon 2013


This is the first time I got John Noble’s autograph.  It wasn’t the first time I bumped into him though. The first time was at SDCC and the wife and I were walking through the Hard Rock hotel. We were leaving and an elderly man was about to open the door and I stepped up and opened it for him. As he walked passed us, the wife and both turned to each other and mouthed something silly like: do you know who that was?

John Noble walked out to the crowd and started signing autographs.  I was surprised fans knew he was coming out that door at that time. It wasn’t a planned event.  I was unprepared and missed out on the opportunity.

Dallas ComicCon brought in both John Noble and Jasika Nichelle.  I picked up both autographs.  Both were friendly signers.

 AH

No comments:

Post a Comment