Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Zoie Palmer and Kris Holden-Reid ComicPalooza 2013

Coming down from Canada were two actors from Lost Girl, ZoiePalmer and Kris Holden-Reid. Both were gracious and posed with fans and chatted as long as the line wasn’t too long. 
Zoie looked much prettier in person and you almost want to ask if they play down her looks on the show…but how do you ask that?   She often got requests for table-side photos which she granted.  All the fangirls asked if Kris could be dragged into the photo too.

Kris held his own court.  Wearing glasses and standing the whole time.  He chatted and posed for photos. When I was with him I asked if he ever ate a calorie in his life.  He laughed. If you ever saw the show, you know why I asked.  He did say he watched his diet and only had the occasional beer. He mentioned the writers were good about giving him a week's warning if he needed to take his shirt off so he could prepare.

In my head, I’m thinking I’d need a year’s warning before I took my shirt off on TV. Then maybe a few years’ warning to look as good as he does.

 AH

No comments:

Post a Comment