Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, August 5, 2013

Patrick Warburton and Venture Bros #SDCC 2013

Much like the Robot Chicken raffle, the line was gone for this raffle. I walked up and was handed a winning ticket. I didn’t even have to pretend to reach in the bag. So while I was still slightly frustrated with NOT getting a raffle ticket for the cast of Psych (my wife tried too), my Thursday was turning out great.

 This line went faster than the robot Chicken line. I was excited about getting Patrick Warburton. He’s in everything; and unexpectedly too.  In fact, I told him, my wife and I had just watched the movie Ted and there he was. He smiled and said thanks for watching.

Along with Patrick was Doc Hammer and Jackson Publick (aka Christopher McCulloch) from the show.

AH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment