Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Jeff Kober

While I was waiting for more actors to get to their tables, I did get another actor that was very high on my list, Jeff Kober.

He had a short stint on Walking Dead but he’s most memorable to me as Dodger from China Beach.  My wife and I watched that for years. I felt for Jeff’s character.


After he signed, I turned and noticed no one behind me.  I told him about being a fan of the China Beach. He was slow to respond. He didn’t seem willing to talk.  I said emotionally, it was a tough show to watch.  It seemed it was needed at that time.  He mentioned there was a great cast and mentioned a few names. I repeated that I liked Dodger. He was suffering but couldn’t be helped.  Then Jeff warmed up and talked a little more about the show and how it came at a time where people were willing to talk about Vietnam.

As a couple of Walking Dead fans walked up, we shook and I left.

AH

Walker Stalker Con Dallas 3/14/15

No comments:

Post a Comment