Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Gotham ComicPalooza 2015

Okay, let me admit up front, I haven’t watched Gotham. I know everyone tells me it’s awesome.  I’m sure it is and I’m sure I’ll enjoy it.  I really don’t have time to watch even more TV.

The first auto I picked up at ComicPalooza was Sean Pertwee. He was one of the few still at the show when I got there about 4PM on Friday. Just a quick factoid, and not to diminish Sean, his dad was Jon Pertwee from Dr Who.

On Saturday I got the other 4 cast members from Gotham.

The first was Donal Logue. I would say a ¼ of the crowd was there to see him because of his role in Vikings.

Cameron Monaghan was next. Everyone was peppering him with questions about next season.

Cory Michael Smith was friendly. He mentioned he had just flown back from France for a film festival.

Lastly was Camren Bicondova.

For a show I have never watched, I got 5 stars signatures.  And not long after ComicPalooza, I picked up a 6th autograph from the show at another convention.  This might be karma saying I need to start watching.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment