Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Billie Piper Dallas ComicCon 2015

While Dallas ComicCon has helped me get some Dr Who autographs, they seem snake bit and have a lot of DR Who cancellations.  I was holding my breath whether Billie Piper would really show.  She did show.

I got her on Friday night.  As you can see, I did not get a photo from Dr Who.  My choice comes from the show Secret Diaries of a Call Girl.


For me, it was a tough choice.  Her character in Dr Who was almost iconic and she is near the top of my list of favorite companies. However, everyone has her to sign a Dr Who photo.  There were some pretty cool photos of her out there on Google.  This one caught my eye and I decided to print it out.  At the time, I really thought it was unique.  When I got to the front of the table, she had a stack of them there.

Billie was interacting with the crowd. She was giving a couple of little ones in front of me some extra attention when I stepped up. She signed and I mumbled something about her current series, Penny Dreadful.  Before she even said a word, the volunteers were rushing me through like I was the one slowing up the line.  We both reacted to the volunteer. I moved and Billie quickly picked up another photo to sign.
Jawohl herr commandant freiwillgen! Mach Schnell!

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment