Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Renee O’Conner Dallas ComicCon Fan Day 2015

I mentioned I wasn’t a big Xena fan. However, I did enjoy watching Gabrielle, played by Renee O’Conner on the show. I’m sure the reason I liked her was  her red hair. Ouch!.. Yes, the wife smacked upside the head.

Renee’s line wasn’t nearly as long as Lucy’s, which is a shame. The character was important throughout the show and she was much more than a side-kick. The character had a lot of growth which can’t be done totally with the help of the actor.

While I had a few things I wanted to say to Renee, somehow I forgot them. I did lean in as she handed me back the photo and said that I thought she was so much prettier than Lucy.  The first thing Renee did was look to see if Lucy Lawless heard.  It was funny.  She politely said I was wrong.  

I guess maybe it’s the old Betty vs Wilma or Ginger vs Mary Ann argument. I stand by my comment though.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment