Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, December 7, 2015

William Zabka Dallas ComicCon Fan Day 2015

After I got Martin Kove’s autograph, I had to stop by William Zabka’s table.

I had gotten to his table very late in the day. Several people had already packed up and called it a day. William was still there just in case someone like me wandered up. He stood in front of his table and didn’t hide behind it. He introduced himself and we shook hands.  He was friendly and talkative. He signed and then just chatted with me. Since no one was behind me I chatted back. We talked about the movie, Karate Kid. We talked about the soul of the movie, which we both agreed is missing in a lot of big budget productions.  We talked about how the movie still strikes a chord with people. He mentioned he was very proud to have been a part of that.

AH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment