Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Erin Richards Walker Stalker 2016


I am sure there are a few autographs from Gotham actors that I’m missing but it can’t be many.  Erin Richards was at Walker Stalker and I got her first thing in the morning.


She was full of energy. When she learned my name she told me that my name just needed one more letter and it would mean ‘lion’. I had no idea what she was talking about but I nodded and said 'wow, I didn’t know that'.

So when she signed, she had to include my name and a comment about being a lion.

I tried a google search. I didn’t find that but there is a ‘Lewis the Lion’ character and maybe that is what she was referring.  It was a fun a conversation.

AH

1 comment:

  1. She was very nice and very friendly. It was a pleasure meeting her

    ReplyDelete