Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Ian Somerhalder Walker Stalker 2016


I would say 95% of the people in line for Ian Somerhalder wanted him because of Vampire Diaries.  I would also say 95% of the people in line were girls. My friends wanted him for Rules of Attraction. I’m a closet Lostie.  I wanted him for Lost.


My friends snuck me into the ViP line with them.  This allowed me to bypass the long line that had already formed as the show opened. Instead of spending the next hour in line with teen and young adult women struggling with their crushes, I spent 5 minutes in line with my friends.  

My friends had a nice conversation with Ian about the Rules of Attraction. He seemed excited to be talking about it. It was a pleasant run through memory lane.  When it was my turn, I got to bask in their afterglow. He smiled and shook my hand. I mentioned Lost and he smiled. We talked about filming in Hawaii and he admitted the only problem was he had just one season on the show.

I left and caught up with my friends and ventured on to more signatures.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment