Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

James Arnold Taylor Fan Expo Dallas 2016


I was actually on my way out of the convention center but was making one last swing through the autograph section when I saw James Arnold Taylor. He was the voice of Obi Wan Kenobi in the Star Was Clone Wars animated series.


Very friendly guy and he started to ask me questions about who I was excited to see and whose autographs I had already picked up. I gave him a brief recap. Then I quickly changed the topic back to Clone Wars and how I enjoyed the show. He knew what I was doing and told me not to worry about trying to placate him.  That was nice. I did reiterate I liked the series and the moral fiber in the characters.

Then he signed. As he added the character name, he spoke as Obi Wan and said ‘May the Force be with you - Always…’  And as the good lapse Catholic that I am, I automatically said, ‘And also with you’…

He smiled. Obviously he has met a lot of Catholics.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment