Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Wilie Aames Texas Frightmare Weekend 2017


A friend and I wandered over to Willie Aames table.  He stood (I towered over him) and he held out his hand we shook. It was not a death grip but it was like holding a rock. It was strong. It was inflexible. It was shaking hands with an iron bar. Egad that was a grip. 


I remarked on strong it was. He mentioned that was how he was taught.  As we talked about handshakes, I noticed how muscular his arms were. He was very fit. He was spending a lot of time in the gym.

I mentioned watching him in Eight is Enough as a kid. We both admitted we are getting old.  My friend asked about his current project (a horror movie) and they chatted for a few minutes. When we left we all shook hands. After got out of ear shoot, my friend agreed that was like shaking hands with Superman.

AH

2 comments:

  1. I loved watching "Eight is Enough." Very sad when Diana Hyland passed. Hi Willie Aames. ☺📺

    ReplyDelete