Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2017

The Originals cast signing SDCC 2017


For years, I have seen the commercials for The Originals. For years I have resisted watching The Originals. However, that does not mean I would turn down a chance for some autographs from the cast.

If you remember, in the morning I pulled and won The 100 raffle. Since I had The Wife as backup, I had her pull for The Originals. We were going to have her slip off her wristband and I would stand in line. Well, it’s San Diego; I could not make the signing. The Wife needed to attend this signing for me in my absence.

This is not the normal process and autographs are not The Wife's ‘thing’.  As a sign of her undying love and generosity, she allowed me to skip this signing and brave the WB booth to get the mini poster signed. As you ohhh and ahhh over how romantic that last sentence was, realize she is an enabler.

Some shows bring the goods. They’ll have the main characters show for the panel and the signings. The Originals is one of those shows. And kudos to the actors for signing close to their image on the poster. It’s makes it SOOOO much easier to identify the signatures.

Daniel Gillies (top left), Joseph Morgan (Top center), Charles Michael Davis (center left),  PhoebeTonkin (right center), Yusuf Gatewood (bottom right), Riley Voelkel (bottom center), Julie Plec (bottom center)

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment