Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Kevin Grevioux – he did what?


I really thought when I saw Kevin Grevioux’s name listed for the Dallas Comic Show; he was JUST an extra that I have seen in a few moves.

What I did NOT know was without Kevin we wouldn’t have the Underworld series of films. He was where the genesis of the idea came from and he wrote the first screenplay and was associate producer of the first movie.

Yes, without Kevin, we would not have Kate Beckinsale dressed in black lyca for 5 movies.

 When I first approached him he was sitting quietly. I choose a photo and then he asked if I wanted to have him sign a graphic novel.  I turned him down.

As I learned more about him, I realized I should have said yes. So when I saw him in San Antonio a couple of months later, again sitting quietly, I asked for him to sign the graphic novel.

If you get the chance, check out this underappreciated comic guest.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment