Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, January 1, 2018

John Caroll Lynch Alamo City 2017


John Carroll Lynch has been acting for a long time. He was acting long before I saw him on the Drew Carey Show. I will always think of him as Drew’s brother.  However, American Horror Story has given him an iconic character that will probably stay with him for a long time.  Well, at least on the convention circuit.


John sauntered back from his panel. He hadn’t eaten but he saw that people were already in line. He didn’t want them to come back so he asked for his food to be brought to him.

Most of the photos on his table were Twisty the Clown from American Horror Story.  I think he was surprised I mentored Drew Carey. I think that was a pleasant call back to the days of yore. It’s a causal encounter and he looks you in the eye as he listens. Before he signed he asked if he could add a line to the photo.  it was polite and it fit well with the encounter.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment