Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Jodi Benson – Fan Expo Dallas 2018


Throughout Saturday, I had checked the signing line for Jodi Benson.  It was always long and it was moving slowly.  After Ben Affleck, late on Saturday afternoon, I checked the line again. It was still long and moving slowly.  I decided to move along and try to get someone else. After that attempt, I checked in again. It was still a long line. I was going to need to come back on Sunday.


Sunday morning was I was up way too early and I got to the convention center before the show opened. I wanted to be there when the doors opened and get in Jodi’s line first thing. It worked.  I was about 30 people deep. Not bad.  When she showed, she started signing. As I mentioned, she was a slow signer.  It took about 2 hours to get through the 30 people in front of me. That is about 4 minutes per person.  If I had lot of stuff to talk to her about, this would have been amazing. But the only thing I had to say was, our team at Waldenbooks went to see Little Mermaid on a Sunday afternoon after the store was closed.

She was nice and friendly and signed. I love that I have a Little Mermaid signed photo.  I’m happy to have added that to my collection.
As I mentioned earlier, all of the Disney Princess were classy and great representatives of the Disney Brand.

With aching feet and back, I moved on to the last signature of the day.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment