Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, May 28, 2018

Michael J Fox Fan Expo Dallas and Official Pix 2018


I wish I could say I met Michael J Fox at Fan Expo Dallas.  While he was scheduled to appear, he was a cancellation.  A shame.  The Wife and I really enjoy many of the roles he played. I really wanted to get a photo signed from Doc Hollywood or For Love or Money.

Even though he cancelled, Official Pix did a private signing with him a week or so before the show. They were selling their photos at the show.  I’m pretty sure there was not a markup. I trust Official Pix about the authenticity. My only hesitation is that I didn’t get to meet Michael myself and say ‘hi’.

It was a long show. I spend more time in lines for people I would not have guessed would have lines.

I got to see a bunch of my fellow hounds. I picked up a bunch of nice autographs.  And I had an earworm throughout the weekend.  A song I really love by Peter Gabriel: Cloudless.  It often gets into my head at conventions.  Something about the ebb and flow of people shuffling in crowds triggers that song. The cadence matches the rhythm of the people.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment