Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Steven Weber Chiller Theater April 2018


Steven Weber was in one of the side room at the hotel.  I walked up and said hello. I told him I loved Wings and I was enjoying iZombie. He said both shows were lots of fun.  We talked about the vibe of iZombie and the Veronica Mars connection.


He had a nice assortment of photos.  One photo was of Farrah Forke (also in Wings) and himself on the table. I mentioned I saw her at convention in Houston a while ago.  He said that was where she was from.  He thought that she still lived down there. He also mentioned how much he enjoyed working with her.
And yes, that is airplane on his shoulder.

AH

1 comment:

  1. I met Steven Weber at Chiller Theater. I went up to his table, he was on his phone. He looked at me and " Give a minute, I talking to my son" (In a nice way) " My agents can help you". I went up to his agent explained what I wanted, a pic with him. My sister had to go to the ATM, so I went a few feet away from his table. While she was gone Steven Weber, got off the phone, stood up, took a pictures with two fans. He sat down Looked at me and said "I'm sorry". I explained that I was waiting for my sister to get back. We took the pic.

    ReplyDelete