Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, September 14, 2018

Legion SDCC 2018


Out of all my on-line raffle entries, this was the only signing I won. Previously I would get 5 to 6 cast signings at ComicCon from the Fox and WB booths.  Then I would pick up some ancillary signings at other booths.  This year, I won 1 cast signing from those 2 booths. It was disappointing.

However, the Legion signing was not a disappointment. The cast was ‘up’. They were enjoying this. There was 11 people at the counter signing for the fans.


When Amber asked if I had watched season 2, I said, I watched 15 minutes.  Then realized I didn’t now what was happening.  She laughed.  I said I re-watched those 15 minutes again and realized I was distracted by my phone and I need to really concentrate.  So I was planning to binge when I could give it the attention it deserved. Then John Cameron leaned over and said; You’re right. You can’t play on the phone and watch at the same time.   I think he was happy I realized that.

The signees:



Jeph Loeb (left top), Navid Negahban (right upper), JeremieHarris (upper center), Jean Smart (left center), Bill Irwin (right center), Amber Midthunder (left lower), Nathaniel Halpern (lower center right), DanStevens (lower left), Rachel Keller (lower center), Aubrey Plaza (lower right), and John Cameron (right bottom)

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment