Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, March 8, 2019

Patricia Tallman Gallifrey One


I’m not going to question the ‘why’ but Gallifrey One had a Babylon 5 reunion. While I was never a fan of Babylon 5 and I never got why others ‘got it’, I did sit through the panel.  The cast seemed to enjoy being there and talking about the show and working together.


Over the years, I have acquired most of the cast’s autographs. Mostly from work other than Babylon 5. One of the noticeable signatures I was missing was Patricia Tallman. Because I stayed to the end of the panel, I was in line for over an hour.  There were many more people behind me in line; I was probably in the middle of the line.  I know the convention extended the signing session to work through the large crowd. It seems lots of people ‘got’ Baylon5.

Patricia was friendly. I mentioned I really enjoyed the remake of Night of the Living Dead. But since she had a Next Gen photo, I opted for Star Trek.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment