Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Mary Chieffo - A good day to die – DragonCon 2019


While I have not seen Star Trek Discovery, I am trying get the autographs.

Mary Chieffo was at DragonCon.  She is tall; a six-footer. While I was not expecting that, I guess I should have expected Klingons to be tall.

We didn’t chat much but she wanted to add a quote to the photo. In Klingon she wrote: It’s a good day to die. Now you can start adding that inscription to your letters and Christmas Cards.  I asked if she spoke Klingon and while she doesn’t she knows enough to delivery it with confidence on set. Plus they have a language coach on set.

Next to Mary was Emily Coutts. She was very quiet and I was quickly done and on to the next adventure.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment