Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, November 29, 2019

Jordan Ladd Chiller Theater 2019


For some strange reason I have seen a few Broken Lizard movies. One of those movies was Club Dread. It sticks in my mind enough that I wanted Jordan Ladd’s autograph. 


I was planning on getting something signed from that movie or even Death Proof.  Well, that was the plan.

When I walked up to Jordan’s table, there were two fans in front of me. They were standing side by side. I thought they were together. One was having a very hard time deciding on a photo. The other just wanted to discuss every movie she was in. After a few minutes the talker left and the indecisive one was still mulling over his decision.

The handler and Jordan tried to talk him through it. He could not commit.  Finally, they asked him to step aside so I could select a photo.  I think he wanted one of the more risqué photos but was embarrassed.  

I figured I could set an example of how it was done.  I picked up a photo and told her I would love to get this one signed.  She smiled. I’d like to think she enjoyed the break from Mister Indecisive.  I did bring up Club Dread. She laughed.

I did notice Mister Indecisive was looking at my choice. Hopefully after I left, he worked up the nerve to pick a photo.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment