Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, December 2, 2019

Brian Tyler The Warriors Chiller Theater 2019


I have mentioned before how much I enjoy the movie, The Warriors.  So it was great to see Chiller Theater announce they were doing a Warriors reunion.  I already had most of the cast members but there were some new people too.

One of the new people was Brian Tyler. He was not in San Antonio when I got most of the main cast to sign my mini poster. I added Snow to my poster and got an 8x10 from him.   As with the rest of the cast, he was friendly and seemed ready to hear everyone talk about the impact the movie made.

I now have 8 signatures on the poster; that includes ‘Mercy’.  The only one left is ‘Cowboy’ who seems to be reclusive. Unfortunately, Rembrandt has already passed away.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment