Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

The Warriors – Rival Gangs Chiller Theater 2019


Chiller scheduled 5 different actors from the rival gangs from The warriors. One, cancelled but I still added 4 more signatures to my collection.

Originally, I planned to have them add their signatures to the mini poster I had Brian Tyler sign. Well, that was the plan.  Then I doubted my decision. Then I doubted my doubt…etc...etc…etc. That was a 5 minute internal debate. Sometimes it’s hard to be a fanboy.

As I debated, I watched fellow Warrior fans unroll full size movie posters and original artwork, pull out baseball bats and figurines, and replica gang vests.  All of it looked amazing as more and more autographs were added. It was so tempting to do the same with my mini poster but I felt it would get too crowded. I decided I would just pick up 8 x 10s from the rivals.


Joel Weiss was first. He was from the Rogues. Of course, he doesn’t look the same. Now, you can see his eyes and the hair is grey and short. He talked about his stage career with the fan in front of me.

Wanda Velez was next. She was from the Lezzies. She was recognizable without her hair slicked back.

Konrad Sheehan was friendly. He was from the Punks. He wore glasses but he also wore the blue jean jumper you saw in the movie. He was not on skates.


Jery Hewitt was last. As a Fury, you would not recognize him without the iconic face paint.  

They were all friendly and chatty. They seemed to enjoy being there and seeing fans. Since I was squeezed between two uber fans that were getting multiples signed across a variety of objects, I made my interaction minimal.  I had a long list of people I wanted to see at Chiller and there were a lot to Warriors fans in the room.

AH


No comments:

Post a Comment