Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Jon Lovitz Winspear Dec 2021

The Vets of Saturday Night Live tour came to Dallas and played at the Winspear.


It was a chilly and windy night. It got dark fast and the 4 of us chatted as we passed the time waiting for the 4 actors to appear.

I had actually forgotten about this event until a fellow hound asked if I was going. I told I wasn’t prepared and he mentioned he had an extra photo he would let me have. Very friendly of him. I most say, my circle of autograph friends can be helpful.

Jon Lovitz was the first to arrive to the venue. This worked out well for me as he was the only one I wanted.  He was about to go in but saw there was only 4 of us and decided to come over.  He was quiet. He signed and we thanked him. then he hurried inside to be away from the cold and wind.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment