Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Alice Krige Texas Frightmare 2022

While a lot of fans liked the Texas Frightmare guest list, there were very few autographs I got there. For me, a lot of the people were repeats, either from this show or from other conventions I attended.

However, I was excited about Alice Krige. I did want a photo of her as the Borg Queen. When I got to Frightmare, I went to Alice’s line first. The line moved slowly but she was chatting with everyone. She was friendly and talkative.


I liked one of her table photos but I was concerned about how the signature would look with a silver sharpie. That concern was resolved by the couple in front of me. They had a beautiful black and while poster from Sleepwalkers. They asked about the white paint pen she had. After a brief discussion, she signed.  The signature looked great. I asked for the same pen for my photo.

When she was done, I mentioned I really enjoyed The OA. She asked if I really liked it. I paused. Wondering if others didn’t like it or the way I mentioned it, it sounded like I didn’t like it. I told her I liked it a lot. I thought the 3rd season probably should have had her in it a lot. Then I asked if she only got her lines each week or she knew what was happening for the whole season.  Then she said they had 8 seasons mapped out. She knew not only the current season but had an idea about future seasons too. Everyone was shocked when the series was cancelled. A shame.

I thanked her and dove into the masses for the next quest.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment