Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2022

Brooke Bundy Frightmare 2022

As I looked through IMDB for Brooke Bundy’s career, she was in a million shows I have watched as I grew up. It is surprising she was not in Star Trek, the original series. She was in Next Gen though. I originally wanted to get a photo from that show. She had two photos on her table that I thought about. However, each had another character prominent in the shot. So, I changed direction and choose the simple and elegant photo from Mod Squad.

After she signed, she mentioned the false eyelashes.  I smiled. She said she couldn’t do that now. I said times have changed. And the false eyelashes are even bigger. Then I brought up people wore wigs aback then. She laughed and agreed. She added, people wore them everywhere.

It was very nice meeting her.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment