Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, May 13, 2022

Jennifer Rubin Texas Frightmare 2022

I enjoyed the movie Screamers. I‘ll admit, I missed the first 5-10 minutes of it at the theater. I was plopped into the movie and had to puzzle out some of it as I watched. The movie made an impression.


Jennifer Rubin was a ‘must’ get at this show. I got into Jennifer’s line. It moved slowly as she was chatty. She didn’t have a handler to help prep the next person in line or take the money. It slowed the process add a layer of complication.

I got a big smile from her when I got to the front of the line.  I selected the photo from Screamers. She pointed to another photo that had Peter Weller in it. She mentioned that were actively working on the script each day. There were lots of changes. She just told them to let her know what they needed and she’d do it.

She signed the photo and I started to step away. Then she asked me something. I THOUGHT she asked if I wanted selfie.  I said, no, that’s okay. Then I saw the very puzzled look on her face. I stopped and asked her to repeat. She asked if paid.  Very different question. I blushed. She laughed. She said, she needed to try that sometime.

Person 1: Did you pay?

Person 2: No, that’s okay.

Person 1:…huh…

Pretty funny in hindsight. I quickly fished the money from my pocket and handed it to her.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment