Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Alyssa Milano Dallas Fan Festival 2023

By far, the longest line I stood in this weekend was for Alyssa Milano. She looked beautiful and was warm and friendly.

A couple of observations…

While I was looking for a photo to print from Charmed, it appeared she had a different hairdo every episode. I don’t think I’m exaggerating; I saw over 50 different styles.

She took a few seconds with the one of the handlers that was taking photos. She gave some feedback to make the table selfies look better.  It was the angle of the phone and where to stand. I think everyone was happier with the results. I liked that she cared.

She seemed to have 2 levels of smiling. The big smile when people are looking. And a small, private smile as she was waiting for the next fan.  With a lot of guests, you often see the big smile ‘on’ the whole time or you see the face go slack for a few seconds. She just shifted between smiles. I liked that too.

AH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment