Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Mira Sorvino Dallas Fan Festival 2023

I don’t often get multiples of an actor signed, especially when I’m paying but I made an exception this time.

I really wanted to get Mira Sorvino to sign a photo from Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion. I love that movie. However, every photo had Mira and Lisa Kudrow in it; which makes sense.

I didn’t print anything but I hoped Mira had an image of just herself. Nothing that I really liked so I selected the one I liked most. Mira gladly added the ‘I’m the Mary!’.  Maybe one day, I’ll cross path with Lisa…

Then the conversation shifted to Dancing with the Stars. This was tied together because of the song that Mira was going to dance to in the next episode. This is a show The Wife really enjoys. Mira told me about the upcoming episode and the dance routine. The Wife was thrilled to be ‘in the know’ before the show aired.

I did like the photo from Shining Vale and I got that. Mira suggested the quote. It sounds like a fun show. I need to add it to my watch list.

Since there wasn’t a line, I mentioned the series, The Intruders. She lit up. She said she actually read the book and chatted with the author to see where the show would have gone if it was renewed. Then someone showed and I didn’t get a chance to find out where the show would have gone.

Very happy to have met Mira.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment