Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Mark Dacascos Giganticon 2023

This was the name that got me to come to Killeen, TX: MarkDacascos.

I walked up Mark’s table and two guys in medieval European armor were chatting with him. The armour is heavy and their weapons seem real. I’m surprised security allowed them in the convention.  They are enjoying the time with Mark. He was asking the questions they wanted to answer.

They saw me and started to move on and then one said something to continue. The other forget they were leaving and got comfortable: feet and shoulder pointed back at Mark instead of walking away.

Mark noticed too. He gave me a smile and look. No one was behind me and I had time. I just nodded back. I was willing to let them have some time.    

After the left, Mark apologized. The day was early and my feet and back didn’t hurt. I didn’t mind.

He liked the photo I printed. I told him, he was a someone my buddies and Mom would both know. That doesn’t happen much.  My friends know him from the action movies. And my Mom and The Wife know him from Iron Chef.  He laughed. I’m sure he has heard that before.

The white paint pen worked good for this photo.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment