Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, May 27, 2024

Micheal Ironside Texas Frightmare Weekend 2024

As I look at my blog, I see the last post was November 30th 2023.  That wasn’t because I was ignoring my blog but because I hadn’t picked up any autographs since Dallas Fan Fest. That was a long time without a convention. Needless to say, I was not in ‘Con Shape’ for Texas Frightmare.  My feet and back hurt a lot.

While there wasn’t a lot of autographs I got at Frightmare, there were a few names that excited me. The first autograph I got was the one I wanted most. Michael Ironside hasn’t done many conventions and this was the first chance for me to see him.


Whenever I see Michael in a TV show or movie, I always think of Scanners. A creepy movie I saw when I was in High School. I enjoyed the movie. It scared and shocked me. Maybe even grossed me out too. Whenever The Wife sees him, she thinks Top Gun. Sometimes, I wonder how we stay together. I did see a lot of people get Top Gun photos and paraphernalia signed.

After a brief wait, I was able to hand over my photo and get my signature. It was quick and pleasant process and I was happy with the results.  I like the way the ink of the signature matches the eyes in the photo.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment