Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Andrew Keegan – GalaxyCon OKC 2024

Another stop down movie for The Wife and me is, 10 Things I Hate about You. And because of that I went to  Andrew Keegan’s table.

As I walked up, he and the handler were chatting about the cosplay on the floor in front of them.  He mentioned he hadn’t seen live cosplay.  Which lead me to ask if he did any other conventions. He said he only did the 90’s show.  I smiled and said, that would have been a very different crowd.  All middle-aged women. He laughed and said I wasn’t wrong.  I did tell him I thought about going. They had a great guest list.

Much like Mara Wilson, I couldn’t find a good photo I liked before the convention to print. So, I choose something he had on the table. I actually liked the photo but the autograph would have been better on one of the head shots.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment