Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Natasha Liu Bordizzo Fan Expo Dallas 2024

I enjoyed the series Ahsoka. It was great seeing many of the characters from Star Wars Rebels in this live action series. Which bring me to seeing Natasha Liu Bordizzo at Fan Expo.

When I was the next in line, there was a young man behind the table looking at the photo I brought against what was on the table. I printed off my own. When I stepped over other to Natasha, he commented to her about my picture. She smiled and said she really liked that scene. It was practical and not CGI. She liked putting her hands on things and making then do things.

She then scanned her pens to choose a color. As I was about to point one out, she picked out the prefect one. I told her I liked it because went with the shading in her hair. Another smile and she told me that was the EXACT reason she picked it. Great minds think alike.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment