Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Patrick Duffy Retro Expo July 2024

I have to be truthful, I really thought I have a Patrick Duffy signed book. I don’t. Maybe I’m confusing it with Larry Hagman.  Regardless, I was adding Patrick to my to do list.

He stood behind his table. He greeted people as they approached. Large smile and willingness to chat and listen. I was about to do the typical: welcome to ‘xx’. But I realized, he has spent a LOT of time in Plano, Texas.  I even mentioned that as we shook hands.  He laughed and said, he feels this is his second home.

I also mentioned I watched Man from Atlantis with my sister as a kid. Hey, it was the 70’s and there wasn’t any good sci fi. And I admitted I saw Step by Step more than once. No excused offered there.

Very nice guy and you should go out and meet him if you get the chance.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment