Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, August 26, 2024

Harry Hamlin Retro Expo July 2024

Retro Expo has a few shows every year. This time, it was at the Plano Event Center. The building is undergoing some construction.  Parking near the ‘front’ entrance is non-existent but there is plenty of parking in the ‘back’ entrance. The only issue is you enter the show at the back and walk through everything to get to the front and buy your admission. However, as I was walking through the convention I saw where everyone was before I got my ticket. That was helpful.

The first autograph I got was Harry Hamlin.  The Wife knows him from L.A. Law. I know him from Clash of the Titans. The photo I printed was the nearly the same as the one he had on the table.  Mine is zoomed in a little more.  Harry was about to sign with a black sharpie I handed over the red pen. The photo screams for red, doesn’t it?

He was friendly. A lot of fans had stories to share and he patiently listened.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment