Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, August 30, 2024

Tiya Sircar Retro Expo July 2024

 


Speaking of Star Wars and ‘getting’ colors choices, Tiya Sircar also got it.  Or maybe her handler got it.

As I stepped forward, she stepped away to pose with a Chomper droid on the floor. She had to; they are crew and good friends.

Before the show, I could not find a photo I liked for Tiya. So, I was left with her table choices but I did like the one I selected. However, it was very dark.   The handler and I chatted and he suggested a purple and I was very skeptical.  I liked the color as it matched her hair but I didn’t think it would show with the black background. He promised it would and if I didn’t like it, I could get another photo and choose a different color.

Tiya returned to the table and we chatted.  She signed and mentioned that she loved that pen color because of the hair. Which I had to tell her was why I liked it too.

Again, I left with another big smile.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment