Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, August 24, 2026

Delores Imperial HR Rebel Scum Con 2026

As I walked into the convention center, I saw the one guest that caused me the most excitement. Delores. She is the Imperial HR specialist. You have seen her on Facebook or Instagram. I think her cosplay is creative and a breath of fresh air. She interacts with fans and gives out citations for failure to follow cooperate policies.

I enjoy her so much I actually presented her with a letter of appreciation. It was from the Rebels. The Rebels were overjoyed with her work. It seems she has decreased morale in the Imperium and that has increased morale among the Rebels. They were encouraging her to continue the good work.

When I walked up to her table, we exchanged a few words and then I handed her the letter. It’s tough to be put on the spot to try to read something ‘cold’ and react. She did a good job. I got a smirk from her which is what I would expect from Delores.

Then I handed over my photo and she signed. I was a very happy camper.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment