Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Monday, September 21, 2026

Jeff Fahey Fan Expo Dallas 2026

Once again, Fan Expo was a marathon. A large guest list. Again, it was a very large show and well attended and way too warm for that many people who needed to stand in lines for hours…however, this is about an autographs and not Fan Expo.

Jeff Fahey was the first autograph I got at Fan Expo. It was not the first line I stood in. I gave up after 30 minutes in another celebrity’s line. The guest was there. His table was ready but he wasn’t ready. So, I left. I had a long list of autographs I wanted and needed to be as productive as possible.

Jeff welcomed me as I walked up with a huge smile. He has smile like he knows you and is happy to see you again. He had a nice selection of table photos. We chatted; mostly about Lost. It’s exciting to get Lost autographs. Those autographs are slow to obtain. It was a great way to make progress on my want list.

Then I wandered to the next guest.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment