Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Eagles and Dodgers Fan Packs

Something I never done before was a Fan Pack.
As I was exploring the autograph world I stumbled across references about the Fan Packs and a lot of people request them from teams.
The Fan Pack is a small promotional package of items from a sports team. It may contain exciting things like a vial of dirt from the playing field or a signed photo from a player. Or it might just be a sales brochure.
I sent several out and got 2 back last week. 
The Eagles sent a rally towel, a bumper sticker, a photo of the 2010 team, a photo of the 1960 team, and some leaflets for the kid’s club.
The Dodgers sent a pencil, a wristband, a small sticker, a temporary tattoo, 2 player postcards, and a promotional booklet about the upcoming season and ticket plans.

It was fairly easy to do; I sent a postcard with one line, 'Could I please get a fan pack?' and included my home address.

For the Dodgers I used:
Los Angeles Dodgers
1000 Elysian Park Ave
LA, CA 90012

For the Eagles I used:
Philadelphia Eagles
Lincoln Financial Field
One Lincoln Financial Field Way
Phila, PA 19148

Have fun.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment