Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, July 19, 2013

Alessandra Torresani and Esai Morales Galacticon 3

ComicPalooza had a side bar convention going on within itself. It was GalactiCon 3.  GalactiCon 3 had its own guest list and I picked up several autographs while I was in Houston. The guests were all from the BattleStar Galactica universe. 

Alessandra Torresani was on the short lived series Caprica.  When I saw her at the table I didn’t recognize her as she was a blonde with dark roots.  I commented on the lightness and she said this color was more natural.

She signed in red which I thought odd at the time. I received the photo, I really liked it. While the photo is in color, it's just shadings of black and white except for the apple and her autograph. It was a nice touch on her part.

The other Caprica guest was Esai Morales. He was friendly and spent a lot of time with the younger ones in line. While I couldn't hear very well, yes I was eaves dropping, he seemed to be giving words of encouragement and general life advice. 
 

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment