Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Defiance Grant Bowler and Stephanie Leonidas #SDCC 2013


Light Speed Fine Arts booth bought Stephanie Leonidas and Grant Bowler to their booth.  Frustratingly, Light Speed wasn’t big on the details of when.  So Saturday, as I was racing past their booth in a vain attempt to get into another raffle, I saw the place names for these actors on the table.

After I was done racing, I circled back to the booth and got Grant Bowler to sign. His accent caught me by surprise. By now I should know everyone in Hollywood is from somewhere overseas. Crassly I mentioned his ascent. You could just tell by the glint in his eye he was going to tell me that I had the ascent. But I think he saw that I saw what was coming.  So he didn’t.  Did that even make sense?


He asked if I watched the show. Then he asked if I played the game.  I said no to the game.  Then I flipped it back to him. He said he did play and he enjoyed it.

Then he pointed to his costar and asked if I recognized her. I told him only because of the photos in from of her.  He said, now she has an ascent.

So I took my cue and slid on over to Stephanie Leonidas.  Her dark hair looked almost unnatural after watching a season of red hair on her. In fact, I didn’t see the same person at all.  She smiled and since she seemed so different I had nothing to say.  Imagine that, me bashful.  I’m sure I said SOMETHING but I’m not sure what.  I’m sure she smiled back politely at whatever I said.

Then it back to the races.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment