Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Michael Baldwin Phantasm - #TFW 2014

I saw Phantasm when I was in high school. It was part of a horror triple feature at the local drive in. I took my sister and her friend. At the time, I wasn’t sure what to make of the movie. There is a scene that is lifted from Dune (Gom Jabbar) that both intrigued me and made me laugh.

Over the years, the film and the memories of seeing it stayed with me.  When Michael Baldwin came to town, I had to pick up an autograph.

He’s all grown up now. Well, we are both older. I think he had his son in the booth with him.   He was pleasant and seemed happy that people still remember the film and it’s sequels.

AH

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like to sell this A Michael Baldwin autographed photo I'm interested. wvboy2012@yahoo.com thanks, Jay

    ReplyDelete