Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, July 4, 2014

Paul McGann ComicPalooza 2014

With the popularity of Dr Who, it’s interesting to talk to fans.  Some know there was some actor that played the Doctor before Matt Smith.  Others know there was an old corny kids show back the sixties. Some uber fans have the whole collection of radio shows.

A surprising amount of fans consider the 1996 Dr Who movie canon.  A movie that stated he was half human. A movie showing him kiss a woman. A movie with Eric Roberts playing the Master.  The pain of it all.  Why not include the movies: Dr Who and the Daleks and Daleks’ Invasion Earth 2150?

Regardless of my feeling of the movie, people were lined up to get Paul McGann’s autograph. And yes, I was one of them.  The line was long. He was friendly. And I happily got my photo.   Being so ‘Who’ starved I was excited to see another Dr in person.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment